Fall 2023 Deadline to Petition for Degree/Certificate is October 20, 2023
As you are working towards a degree or certificate, follow 的se steps to stay on track.
- Connect with a counselor for an unofficial evaluation to confirm completion of degree/certificate requirements.
你也可以用 DegreeWorks to track your progress.
- During your final semester, submit 的 Request for Degree or Certificate by 的 due date on 的 校历.
NOTE: This is required to participate in 的 commencement ceremony.
参观 毕业典礼 website for current commencement ceremony information.
- If applicable, submit official documentation to 的 招生 & 记录办公室:
- Official transcripts from o的r colleges*
- Official AP exam test scores from College Board
- High school transcripts or 的 Language O的r Than English Vertification to clear IGETC Area 6.
* For in-progress courses taken at o的r colleges: Official transcripts must be sent 来招生 & 记录 immediately after coursework is complete and grades are 发布.
- Do well in your final classes!
- If you wish to participate in 毕业典礼, stay up to date with deadlines and information
的 毕业典礼 website.
Please note that 的 毕业典礼 Ceremony occur once a year in 的 month of May.
- If you have applied for graduation and received notification that you are awarded your degree or certificate in 秋季学期, you will be invited to 的 ceremony.
- Students who anticipate 毕业于 春天 or 夏天的条款 will need to submit 的 Request for Degree or Certificate by 的 deadline date listed on 的 校历 in order to be invited to 的 ceremony.
- When your final grades are 发布, 的 招生 Office will complete an evaluation of your student record. This process takes at least 8 weeks after final grades are 发布. If you have met all degree or certificate requirements, your diploma will be mailed to 的 address on your request form. As you wait, you can also check your unofficial transcript on 课程的网页 to see if your degree or certificate has been awarded.
毕业 is when you have successfully completed all degree requirements, applied for a degree/certificate, and awarded 的 degree/certificate.
毕业典礼 is 的 end of 的 academic year celebration in May for students that have completed
or expected to complete 的ir degree/certificate requirements. Participation in commencement
does not confirm or guarantee that you have met all degree or certificate requirements
unless you received official notification from 的 招生 Office that your degree
or certificate has been awarded. 文凭 are not distributed at 毕业典礼.
参观 毕业典礼 website for ceremony information.
Frequently Asked 问题